Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Old Women Lift And Carry Men In Your Opinion, About What Percentage Of Women 20-40 Years Old Could Lift And Carry Me Over Their Shoulder?

In your opinion, About what percentage of women 20-40 years old could lift and carry me over their shoulder? - old women lift and carry men

I am 5'10 and weighs 150 pounds on the street. Men can also react, but it is likely that a woman is the best answer because the question addressed is directed at it. I apologize if the question sounds odd. It's my favorite, I've had experience with me. Thank you for answering. I had great difficulty choosing a category to this problem which I apologize if I am in the wrong place. I also understand that it would be inappropriate to ask, but I'll let the leaders of Yahoo Answers to decide.

4 comments:

uncanny valley said...

Weirdo.

Wyld Stallyns said...

They talk a little thin ... I'd say maybe 20% of women are small and light enough for you.

sekhtet said...

HMM. It is a difficult question. I'm 5'8 ", 140 lbs, and there is no way someone of his size over his shoulder to bring. I think I should be bigger, large, most of the Amazon. I believe that the proportion of 20 -- - 40 years abpout fall into this category is probably 5%?

Dom said...

I would not be able to be 5'5 and 120 pounds, do not think that could be one of my friends, sorry!

Post a Comment