Friday, January 22, 2010

Beef Stock Market Help Me With My Math Project?

Help me with my math project? - beef stock market

So I have this project and I found a recipe for a main dish and multiplied by 35, and many I can not do if you guyz can help me? My recipe (serves 4 of them):

Ingredients
• £ 1 Spaghetti
• Salt water for pasta
Meatballs:
• 1 1 / 4 pound ground sirloin
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, eyeball
• 1 beaten egg
• 1 / 2 cup Italian bread crumbs, a couple of handfuls
• 1 / 4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• Salt and pepper
Sauce:
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
• 1 / red pepper flakes 2 tablespoons of tea
• 4 cloves garlic crushed or chopped
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 cup of broth, available on the side of the market in the soup in small cardboard boxes
• 1 (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
• A handful of chopped parsley --
• 10 fresh basil leaves, torn or chopped
• grated cheese like Romano, go to the table
• crusty bread orGarlic bread, go to the table

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems that has 19 ingredients, so that for 19 issues. I will do for you and then do the rest.

1 1 / 4 pound ground sirloin:
Make it a fraction of the total: 1 1 / 4 = 5 / 4
Divided by 4 for a serving: 5 / 4 / 4 = 5 / 16
Multiplied by 35 for 35 people: 5 / 16 * 35 = 175/16
Converting a mixed group: 175/16 = 10 15/16

As you can see, this project is a bit boring, but not too hard if you know how to multiply and divide fractions.

Post a Comment