Friday, January 29, 2010

Old Fashion Bra Lingerie Brands?

Lingerie Brands? - old fashion bra

Only recently a question here sexy lingerie lace, Yahoo and others led me to a brand, La Perla, which I never had heard and absolutely adored by the investigation. I always try, some things under enough to be used for a special occasion and I'd be very happy if someone was different and the recommendations of the coquettish brand could lift his eyes, if only for ideas. I love the lace, I love these old-fashioned bra, any help?

8 comments:

mitzubis... said...

Yes, the La Perla lingerie beautifully made, others can you OUT! Secondary cheaper, no Victoria's Secret, but I'm sure he knew that! other brands of lingerie love are:

1. Agent Provocateur
2. stumpet and pink
3. Guia La Bruna
4. The Corset
5. La Petite Coquette
6. Catriona McKechnie
7. Chantal Thomass
8. Arabella
9. Intimissimi (I know that VS sells some of its activities, but they have their own website. Www.intimissimi.com check-out, but not on their website)
10. Aubade
11. LEJABY
12. Chantelle
13. Josie Natori
14. Le Mystere


uh ... that everything that I can imagine it ...!

islandgi... said...

Victoria's Secret sexy things for some time!

Analeigh said...

Victoria Secret .... I see many of the ads while I'm on my PC

Trasheep said...

Agent Provocateur

lmay1787 said...

I like the brand Jezebel, Felina, and (possibly Ella) MacPherson. They are all top, but not at the top ... sexy but not slutty ... and cute, but not teenagery. You can find all brands at Nordstroms sure, but also elsewhere.

lmay1787 said...

I like the brand Jezebel, Felina, and (possibly Ella) MacPherson. They are all top, but not at the top ... sexy but not slutty ... and cute, but not teenagery. You can find all brands at Nordstroms sure, but also elsewhere.

moci_ara... said...

Escante have to take good models

beijaflo... said...

If you are the pearl, I think that like Arabella, Aubade and Eberjey.

Post a Comment