Friday, January 8, 2010

My Testicle Hurts When I Bend Over Pain In My Right Testicle?

Pain In My Right Testicle? - my testicle hurts when i bend over

Hello. I am seventeen years old. I was today, vertical walls of more than usual. I take BSN NO-Explode. A good half hour or an hour later I felt an unbearable pain in my right testicle. If I was on foot, you feel like someone hit me in the nuts, it is also hard on my right testicle. What is fever? Or is this a break or somehting serious? It only hurts when I walk and it hurts very badly when I lean.

4 comments:

Chas said...

With this and help you to discover

http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm



I feel your pain! I can not imagine a worse place to do evil.

Ice should help

jackdany... said...

Hernia likely ..... Part of her intestine, or has penetrated inside the bag. Get it checked mate.

Blushing... said...

You need to go immediately to hospital. It could be testicular torsion, twisted testicle, is widespread and very painful. If you are testicular torsion know that there is an emergency.

You can also include a break, then seek immediate medical attention.

hsmommy0... said...

You need to have a sample. It may be slightly smaller might be a herniated disc or something is there. Simply the best professionals have a say in what might be and check it out. Note that everything is no shame in what I saw. That's what they're there. Please proceed.

Post a Comment