Friday, December 25, 2009

Suzuki Off Road Parts Is It Worth To Let The Insurance Pay Me And Write Off My Dear Motorbike?

Is it worth to let the insurance pay me and write off my dear motorbike? - suzuki off road parts

I am a 10 years old daughter Suzuki GN 125 and a "blind" woman beat me yesterday. I'm not hurt, but my poor bike took everything. some damage to the indicator, head lamp, side panel and a few scratches. It also has a small dent in the frame, who told me what it means to be canceled. This bike is very reliable, it works perfectly. He introduced new parts and pieces here and there (about £ 100 value). Perfect for resale at the same price that I purchased (600 pounds). I do not want this bike from my hands, but: Is the insurance company pay me enough to buy another bike? No idea how? When I buy again and will be saved, what kind of paper I need and how long it takes to return to the streets?
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment