Sunday, December 13, 2009

How Much To Renew Drivers License In Oh Which Law Applies To An Out Of State Driver's License Suspension; State Of Residence Or State Of Conviction?

Which law applies to an out of state driver's license suspension; state of residence or state of conviction? - how much to renew drivers license in oh

I received a DUI in Michigan in late 2007. I was have a resident and a driver's license in Ohio. He was sentenced, had my license suspended and my Ohio driver's license privileges have been revoked, pending the assessment of a driver in Michigan. According to the law of Ohio, and a letter from the BMV sent me, I received a suspension of 6 months from OH. I went to the Ohio BMV my license after the suspension in order to renew and said he could not. (Law of Michigan for the crime is the same as a revocation of the license application with the new license after one year.) Has been notified me that there is a "hold" on my license because of suspension on the state of Michigan. Ohio BMV is entitled to evade the law this way? Which law applies in the U.S. state of Ohio in relation to the suspension? I understand that my IM driving privileges of their state, limiting Ohio to May, but can force to do the same? Please help ... Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment