Monday, February 22, 2010

Humorous Wedding Funny Invitations Would You Find This Invitation Tacky Or Amusing?

Would you find this invitation tacky or amusing? - humorous wedding funny invitations

My friend and I have lunch wedding outdoors, at least formally. We, the people are not very formal manner and always pleasant.

Instead of your invitation to a typical wedding, we thought it would be fun to have an invitation to a characature bride and groom with a few carrots instead of flowers. (I'm vegetarian). The bridegroom, who is Jewish and Viking is represented by a Viking helmet with David Stern on it. This is the website that characature invitations: http://www.invitations-you-design.com/Hu ...

My friend and I think it's a good idea and funny. But perhaps some may find offensive.

What is your honest opinion of our idea of an invitation?

No comments:

Post a Comment