Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tire Load Range Rating Which Of These Tires Would You Recommend I Buy For The Price?

Which of these tires would you recommend I buy for the price? - tire load range rating

Which is the best buy for a Toytoa Camry 2002? I was only driving a moderate and I am on a budget. They are 16 "rims. Where in Bakersfield, California, to live the temperature of the beverages was about 110 degrees. I'm not a racing game or something like that. What would you recommend if you like and if your site sources thank you!

http://www.michelinman.com/tires/passeng ...
(In Sears 97.99)

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigat ...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ...

Goodyear ComforTred (99.99 at Sears)

PS I need this ASAP as I am and I am glad to know what others think. Thanks

3 comments:

john12 said...

Micheline is certainly the better choice. Since the price difference is minimal and is less expensive, I recommend you do it, if the size you need, ready for disposal. I use in my car and it is after running more than 50,000 miles is still so bright, and the thread is worn and cracked side. It provides better cushioning on the road and less vibration.

bobweb said...

Buy Sams Michelin tires. Their prices are preventing the car door and with the correct torque nuts for the deformation of the brake rotor. You can not beat the Michelin tires and you can not beat the Best Deal Sat.

ianciar said...

Tip: Tire Champion. It's cheap, but reliable. Most people on a budget Champion Tires Buy.

Post a Comment